Under Canvas, Inc IT Support Specialist in Belgrade, Montana
The IT Support Specialist will serve a key role on a small team at a rapidly growing company. Their primary responsibility will be providing end user support as a member of the Under Canvas Helpdesk. The IT Support Specialist will bring extensive support experience to build upon existing information technology systems, while working closely with company leaders to provide innovative technology solutions. This position will report to the Director of IT and can be based in either Denver, CO or Bozeman, MT and will primarily be a home-based position with opportunities to travel to our existing camps.
END USER SUPPORT
• Provide end user support to our corporate and camp staff.
• Alternating responsibility for evening and weekend monitoring of helpdesk requests.
• Assisting with troubleshooting and supporting VoIP phone system configuration.
• Configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining Property Management System and Online Travel Agent platforms.
• User account creation and software license management.
• Assisting with administration of Microsoft Office 365 and supporting all Office applications.
• General software and hardware troubleshooting, maintenance, and installation.
• Using remote desktop tools to provide off-site assistance.
• Installing and supporting retail and food and beverage point of sale systems.
• Installing, updating, and configuring networking devices and accessories.
• Troubleshooting and testing network connectivity in challenging environments.
• Researching and implementing innovative networking technology.
• Assisting with training staff, preparing user manuals, and help documentation.
• Building and maintaining relationships with external vendors.
• Travel to remote locations to assist with IT setup of new and existing camps (5-10% of year).
• Other IT related duties as assigned.
• Must have 3+ years of IT Support experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience).
• Relevant industry certifications are strongly preferred (e.g. Comptia, Cisco, etc).
• Experience with Cisco Meraki networks and Office 365 administration are a plus.
• Ideal candidates will have served in an IT support role in hospitality, hotels, restaurants or customer-centric industry with multi-unit, multi-state operations.
• Adaptable with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to troubleshoot, resolve, and explain complex issues to a non-technical audience.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we embrace diversity in our workforce regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.
“Different” makes us “better.”