Franz Bakery Merchandiser Bozeman in Belgrade, Montana
**United States Bakery**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. US Bakery requests priority referrals of Protected Veterans for this job opening, and all other externally posted company employment opportunities.
**Requisition Number:** 14311
**Date Posted:** 10/6/2021
**Address:** 200 Floss Flats
**Category:** Sales & Sales Support
**Pay Rate:** 16.00HR
- Responsible for maintaining adequate stocking of bakery products in a store's bread aisle. Stocking of the bread shelves includes rotation of outdated product to assure freshness, facing grocery shelves to present bakery items in a pleasing manner for the consumer and maintaining a neat and orderly appearance to all assigned bakery products.
- Must be able to push/pull racks, handle trays and bakery products and utilize writing utensils.
- Required to bend, stoop, squat, kneel, reach and perform frequent to constant handling activities.
- Additional duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have a SOLID work history; 1+ years at previous employers; 6+ months experience in industry preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass pre-employment math test, background check, drug screen, a pre-employment physical and physical capacity test.
- Must have a clean driving record and provide a current driving abstract from the department of licensing if called for an interview
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds regularly, plus maneuver large bulky racks of product
- Must be available to work between the hours of 5 a.m. and 7 p.m. weekdays AND weekends; schedule to be discussed at time of interview
- Must have a positive safe work ethic and be reliable
- Must uphold the Company's core values