Franz Bakery Sales Montana E I in Belgrade, Montana
**United States Bakery**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital
status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected
status. US Bakery requests priority referrals of Protected Veterans for
this job opening, and all other externally posted company employment
**Requisition Number:** 13193
**Date Posted:** 4/30/2021
**Address:** 200 Floss Flats
**Category:** Sales & Sales Support
- Loads a delivery truck at a regional loading depot with various
bakery products and then proceeds to deliver these products to
retail and institutional customers.
- Retrieve outdated bakery products from customers and returns them to
the regional loading depot.
- Responsible for reordering of bakery products and for keeping
customers' shelves adequately stocked and properly faced.
- Meet or exceed budgeted objectives.
- Perform all assigned job duties in a safe, courteous, and timely
manner according to all company guidelines.
- Proper use of handheld in accordance with company guidelines.
- Load truck and conduct pre-trip evaluation according to Fleet Safety
- Operate and maintain vehicle according to Smith Driving System and
Fleet Safety Policy.
- Distribute products in accordance with Safe Work Methods and company
- Additional duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a SOLID work history; 1+ years at previous employers
- Must have sales experience; industry experience preferred
- Must have a proven safe work history
- Must be able to pass pre-employment math test, background check,
drug screen, and physical, and be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license with proof of vehicle insurance
- Must have a clean driving record and provide a current driving
abstract from the department of licensing at time of interview
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds regularly, plus maneuver large
bulky racks of product in and out of locations
- Must be able to frequently bend, stoop, twist, reach, kneel and
squat while loading/unloading delivery trucks and while shelving
- Must have ability to communicate with owners/managers and
supervisors in grocery stores, restaurants and institutions
- Must be available to work between the hours of 2 a.m. and 4 p.m.
weekdays, weekends AND holidays; schedule to be discussed at time of
- Must uphold the Company's core values