Big Sky Resort Assistant Executive Housekeeping Manager-Outside Condominiums in Big Sky, Montana
Shift Available: Flexible schedule including varied shifts and weekend work may be required
The Assistant Executive Housekeeping Manager for Outside Condominums is responsible for covering for the Executive Housekeeping Manager days off and assisting in training and motivating the housekeeping staff. Assists in creating housekeepers daily lists, inspecting units and computer input, maintaining employee schedules, managing labor hours, and guest and owner interaction/problem resolution.
- Lead by example and be able and willing to complete all duties required of a housekeeper. This includes, but is not limited to: services, check-out cleans, deep cleaning and delivery of supplies.
- Review time cards of all employees and make adjustments, as needed. Communicate any issues to Payroll.
- Remain onsite until all blocked rooms are cleaned, entered into computer system, all housekeepers are finished with their daily assignments and all keys have been checked back into the office.
- Responsible for daily inspections of condominiums. Handle light maintenance issues and damages that may occur.
- Monitor housekeepers and support personnel performance, progress, and quality of daily assignments. Communicate all policies and procedures to staff and ensure these are being upheld. Discipline, praise and counsel staff as needed. Ensuring work environment is safe for employees, guest and condo owners. Employees should have access to any and all safety materials required for job completion.
- Bring unresolved employee or guest/condo owner issues to upper management. Create strong communication lines between staff, guests and management.
- Coordinate and participate in special projects such as, but not limited to: deep cleans, organizing inventory and documenting completion. Will complete any miscellaneous duties assigned or determined to be needed.
- Work long hours walking and/or standing. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Abide by and uphold Big Sky Resort and Boyne, USA policies
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of direct housekeeping experience
- Previous leadership role or management experience is appreciated
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record
Requisition ID: 2018-4114
# of Openings: 1
Resort: Big Sky Resort
Position Type: Seasonal Full-Time
Targeted Job Start Date: 1/1/2019
Supervisor: Barb Cruz
Wage Information: Dependent on Experience
Status: Full Time Seasonal with potential to grow into FTYR