Big Sky Resort Night Cleaner in Big Sky, Montana
Shifts Available-- Graveyard Shift, 12am to 8am
The Night Cleaner position is a key support role on our team. Creating exceptional experiences for our guests is a team effort and this support role is a critical piece of that. This is an entry-level position to enter our resort’s Food and Beverage team. The basic job functions include coming to work every day with a smile, ensuring the Venues assigned are in the best possible state of cleanliness and functionality for the next day’s business.
- We have a highly structured system to consistently create exceptional experiences across our division, which means we expect our team members to learn and follow our Boyne Standards to the very last detail.
- We believe in the power of a team service experience which means we** expect strong team contributors, who get along easily** with fellow team members and the outlet management team alike.
- We learn and grow every day; our division’s mission to be ‘better today than yesterday’ is to ensure that our team members are stronger and more skilled when they end every season. This means we expect that our team members are teachable, accepting of everyday feedback with the common goal of growing strong teams.
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Has a passion for the food and beverage industry; excited to ‘Learn More’
- Works well in an environment where tasks are varied
- Able to work at a faster than normal pace when necessary
- Is committed to be clean, neat and safe at all times
Requisition ID: 2018-4566
# of Openings: 3
Resort: Big Sky Resort
Position Type: Seasonal Full-Time
Targeted Job Start Date: 11/19/2018
Category: Food and Beverage
Supervisor: Night Clean Lead/Tom Nolan
Wage Information: $12-$15/hour