Big Sky Resort Public Area Attendant in Big Sky, Montana
First impressions are everything!
Public Area Attendants (PAs) are responsible for keeping all public areas in the hotels and buildings resort wide clean and orderly. Our team takes great pride in our work and in the appearance of the Resort—you must do the same to be successful in this position. You will be responsible for a variety of activities including, but not limited to: vacuuming, spot cleaning windows and glass, emptying garbage cans, dusting, and cleaning bathrooms.
You will have a high level of contact with our guests and must consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging guest service. We expect each team member to provide a warm, welcoming environment for all guests and create exceptional experiences whenever possible. You must be quick to adapt to changing environments and have good critical thinking skills.
You will work* both inside and outdoors* in this position, cleaning all interior and exterior areas in and around the buildings. Often times you will be working independently with minimal supervision. You must be a self-motivated, dependable, and determined employee. You will be provided with step-by-step training and positive, supportive coaching from our management team. You may be asked to help with additional projects, such as organizing storage areas and deep cleaning.
Specifically, a Public Area Attendant will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean all public areas to the standards required
- Report any damaged or missing items to your manager
- Complete deep cleaning and other projects as assigned
- Answer any guest inquiries, politely and efficiently
- Maintain equipment and work areas
- Moderate physical effort is required, including walking and standing for extended periods of time, bending and lifting, mopping, sweeping and shoveling when needed
- A commitment to delivering high levels of service with attention to detail
- A smart and tidy appearance
- A positive attitude and good communication skills when interacting with guests
- A passion for creating exceptional guest experiences
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude!
All full time seasonal employment at Big Sky Resort includes:
- FREE All Access Ski Pass and eligibility for Montana Ski Area Association (ski other Montana hills and Boyne properties for free)
- Discounted skiing for friends and family
- Discounted ski/snowboard lessons/rentals and F&B/retail discounts at all Boyne outlets
- Eligibility for affordable employee housing and lodging discounts for friends and family
- Discounted Lone Mountain Ranch Cross Country Ski Trail Pass
- FREE Basecamp activities including zip line course
Requisition ID: 2020-7755
# of Openings: 40
Resort: Big Sky Resort
Position Type: Seasonal Full-Time
Targeted Job Start Date: 11/19/2020