Moonlight Basin Restaurant Manager in Big Sky, Montana
Moonlight BasinBig Sky, MT
At Moonlight Basin we offer the highest level of facilities, amenities, recreation, food, beverage and service to our members and guests. We are an hour drive from Bozeman, Belgrade, and West Yellowstone, MT. We offer our associates a great work environment and opportunity to learn the highest levels of service and teamwork. Individuals who excel at personalized service are encouraged to apply to become part of our extraordinary team of professionals.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for the management of the day to day functions of all restaurant operations while providing excellent customer service, and actively contributing to the departmental requirements and standards.
Primary Job Duties:
· Ensuring food and beverages are being served in a professional and timely manner.
· Monitoring set up and maintenance of the dining room and bar areas to ensure all side work is complete.
· Interacting with members and guests to ensure a positive guest experience.
· Lead daily pre-shift meetings.
· Conduct ongoing service training of Restaurant associates, and the completion of daily shift reports.
· The Restaurant manager is also responsible for the supervision, coaching, scheduling, hiring and training of all restaurant associates;
· The completion of POS closing paperwork and the adherence of all Montana Liquor Law specifications.
· College Degree preferred.
· Minimum of three years’ experience in Food and Beverage Management. Prior experience in a luxury hotel or private club preferred.
· Excellent people skills.
· Exceptional guest recovery skills.
· Enjoy interacting with people in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Strong knowledge of Open Table POS, MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Must possess a positive attitude and be a team leader.
· Must be willing to participate in a learning environment.
· Must integrate company values throughout all interactions.
· Must be dependable and available to work within the resort on weekends, nights and/or holidays based on business demands.
· Must comply with Moonlight Basin’s Dress and Grooming policies.
Expected Hours of Work
· Punctuality and regular attendance required.
· Must be available to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
Position requires walking and standing most of the working day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 6 hours in length. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.