Big Sky Resort Retail Sales Associate Supervisor in Big Sky, Montana
Managers: Zack Landen, Woodrow Berry * Available Shifts: Varied. Must be willing to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays* * Wage Information: Dependent on Experience*
The Big Sky Sports Supervisor is a very well organized individual that has extensive knowledge of the products we carry and understanding of the operation as a whole. They have excellent customer services skills. They will support the Retail Managers in achieving sales goals. They will also lead by example and create a positive work environment.
- Will be required to gain strong knowledge of Big Sky Resort property and the surrounding area.
- Must be able to answer questions about activities and sights in the area.
- Manage daily operations of Big Sky Sports.
- Manage and control inventory.
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Give accurate and current information about the merchandise for all brands we carry.
- Maintain the Boyne Rewards signup and loyalty program.
- Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude at all times.
Training and Employee Growth:
- Participate in all required Big Sky Resort Retail employee training.
- Participate in the training of Sales Associates.
- Be proactive in your ongoing education regarding the company, weekly reports, products, and the outdoor retail business.
- Take advantage of additional in-store and outside training opportunities that are offered.
- Goal oriented.
- Ability to effectively lead the Sales Associate Team.
- Promote quality service and act as a positive role model.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability manage and delegate tasks.
- Effective communication skills.
- Continually able to stand/walk for extended periods, necessary to provide sales floor coverage related to customer service and loss prevention.
- Continually able to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, inventory re-stock, and store merchandising.
- Continually able to walk up and down staircase, carrying boxes, product, and other necessary store related items.
- Ability to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.
- Ability to safely lift boxes up to 55 lbs.
- Comfortable climbing ladders.
Requisition ID: 2018-3503
# of Openings: 5
Resort: Big Sky Resort
Position Type: Seasonal Full-Time
Targeted Job Start Date: 7/1/2018
Category: Retail and Rentals