Billings Clinic Call Center Agent (24 hrs/wk) in Billings, Montana
You can make a difference as a part of our region's largest health care system, based locally in Billings, Montana. Join our amazing team with a focus on safe, high quality care and an excellent patient experience. Billings Clinic is here to take care of our community and region.
We look forward to meeting you.
Billings Clinic is a community-owned, not-for-profit, Physician-led health system based in Billings with more than 4,700 employees, including over 550 physicians and non-physician providers. Our integrated organization consists of a multi-specialty group practice and a 304-bed hospital.Learn more (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/) about Billings Clinic (our organization, history, mission, leadership and regional locations) and how we are recognized nationally for our exceptional quality.
We provide a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all full-time employees (minimum of 24 hours/week), including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer matching, Defined Contribution Pension Plan, Paid Time Off, employee wellness program, and much more.Click here (https://www.billingsclinic.com/careers/employee-benefits/) for more information ordownload the 2021 Employee Benefits Guide (https://ncstoragemlbillings.blob.core.windows.net/public/2021%20Billings%20Clinic%20Staff%20Benefits%20Guide.pdf) .
Magnet: Commitment to Nursing Excellence
Billings Clinic is proud to be recognized for nursing excellence as a Magnet®-designated organization, joining only 97 other organizations worldwide that have achieved this honor four times. The re-designation process happens every four years. Click here (https://www.billingsclinic.com/campaign-landing-pages/magnet/) to learn more!
Call Center Agent (24 hrs/wk)
CALL CENTER (Billings Clinic Main Campus)
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekends
Employment Status: Part-Time (.5 - .74)
Hours per Pay Period: 0.60 = 48 hours (Non-Exempt)
Starting Wage DOE: $12.40 - $14.80
This position may be eligible for a $1500 sign-on incentive
The Call Center is seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join their team. As an Agent at Billings Clinic’s Call Center you will be working with a team of dedicated Agents who are often the first point of contact callers have with Billings Clinic. Agents create a welcoming atmosphere by answering the telephone and processing calls quickly and accurately. Agents also perform duties that include responding to alarms, taking messages, scheduling and verification of appointments for Billings Clinic. We are interested in hiring professional, caring individuals with a commitment to customer service.
Call Center Agents are responsible for professionally representing all departments of Billings Clinic in a dynamic fast paced and at times, high pressure, environment where change is the norm, not the exception. They are responsible for ensuring a positive first and lasting impression of Billings Clinic. They take pride and focus on quality and extraordinary care in providing correct information and or connecting individuals to the proper party. They take ownership in providing exceptional customer service to all guests, patients, family members and users of this service.
Essential Job Functions
• Responsible to courteously, accurately and quickly answer and direct physician, staff, consumer and vendor telephone calls per department standards in a clear audible voice.
• Accurately and concisely pages, transfers and delivers calls to appropriate destinations using predetermined question format and protocols. Articulates announcements in a friendly, clear, understandable and concise manner. Responds to basic inquiries regarding Billings Clinic services and program offerings and physician specialty information otherwise transfers call to appropriate area.
• Monitors medical and non-medical alarms, emergency phones and two-way radios for patient and employee safety. Accurately dispatches appropriate level of response for non-emergent and emergency situations as determined by established policies and procedures involving critical and sometimes life threatening situations while using the computer, telephone, paging system and or two-way radio. •Completes appropriate, concise and accurate documentation and reporting requirements of incidents that occur to ensure adherence and compliance with safety standards and regulatory requirements.
• Assists in covering vacations and sick calls. Responsible for taking and documenting sick calls from other staff members and finding replacements for needed shift(s) within the department. Shift(s) must be covered until replacement staff is found.
• Consistently maintains log for keys that are checked in and out by various departments as necessary to ensure only authorized personnel have access.
• Responsible to accurately verify appointments and locations for Billings Clinic patients.
• Accesses necessary resources to assist in meeting the needs of the caller, for example HealthLine
• Keeps informed of trends, developments and/or opportunities that may be identified in the course of the work performed. Works collaboratively with other departments within Billings Clinic.
• Utilizes performance improvement principles to assess and improve quality.
• Identifies needs and sets goals for own growth and development; meets all mandatory organizational and departmental requirements.
• Maintains competency in all organizational, departmental and outside agency environmental, employee or patient safety standards relevant to job performance.
• Performs other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Post-secondary schooling with healthcare related courses completed, preferred.
• Prior PBX or multi-line telephone system or Call Center experience is preferable
• Medical terminology desirable; Billings Clinic will provide training if needed
• Typing at 50 words per minute with accuracy
• Previous Call Center Experience preferred
Billings Clinic is Montana’s largest health system serving Montana, Wyoming and the western Dakotas. A not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO, the health system is governed by a board of community members, nurses and physicians. Billings Clinic includes an integrated multi-specialty group practice, tertiary care hospital and trauma center, based in Billings, Montana. Learn more atwww.billingsclinic.com/aboutus (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/)
Billings Clinic is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. All policies and processes are designed toward achieving fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants. Employees are encouraged to discuss any concerns they have in this regard with their immediate supervisor and/or the Vice President People Resources. All employees and job applicants will be provided the same treatment in all aspects of the employment relationship, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information or disability.