MAXIMUS, Inc. Case Manager- Marriage & Family Therapist in Billings, Montana
Case Manager- Marriage & Family Therapist (Remote- Montana)
Maximus is currently hiring a remote Case Manager - Marriage & Family Therapist to help support the Montana Provider Assistance Program.
*This position is remote within the state of Montana.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage participants through their period of participation in the Diversion Program by monitoring overall program compliance, oversight of recovery activities, recommendations for treatment, and liaison with the Board
* Serve as liaison for assigned Board/Committee and their designee, Program Manager, Case Consultant
* Respond to incoming calls on the toll-free line, as needed, and after-hour, weekend, and holiday calls on a rotating basis with other Program staff.
* Prepare applicant Monitoring Agreements, and ensure delivery of all applicant, contract, transition materials, and the like
* Conduct remote, telephonic or video assessment and reassessments of health professional licensees to evaluate their overall compliance with program requirements and progress in recovery
* Evaluate incoming information submitted by treatment providers, facilities, participants, and labs to monitor participant's progress and compliance with the Recovery Monitoring Agreement
* Contact the participant, the appropriate Board/Committee (or their designee) or treatment providers, facilities and labs in response to participant non-compliance with the Monitoring Agreement
* Meet with participant telephonically or by video platform monthly to review compliance and progress in recovery
* Ensure time requirements are met in regard to all Program policies, procedures and contract performance standards
* Compile, produce, review and ensure timely distribution of the reports prior to submission to Program Managers
* Review Monthly Compliance/Non-Compliance reports and letters, as well as other reports and correspondence, as required
* Produce other reports and letters as requested, including the "Letter of Successful Completion"
* Attend and present clinical case input at review committee meetings
* Attend and present at other meetings as required, including educational presentations and conferences
* Engage in quality assurance monitoring and evaluation for the Program, as necessary
* Bachelors preferred
* Licensed Social Worker in the state of Montana
* 3 - 5 years of experience in psych or substance use settings and/or case management setting
Home Office Requirements:
* Reliable high-speed internet service
* Minimum 20 Mpbs download speeds/50 Mpbs for shared internet connectivity
* Minimum 5 Mpbs upload speeds
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
As a large employer and Federal contractor, Maximus is subject to various vaccine mandates across our lines of business. Maximus is committed to complying with any applicable vaccine mandates. The specific vaccine requirements for this position will be outlined throughout the selection process. Individuals who believe they may qualify for a medical or religious accommodation will have the opportunity to apply for an accommodation following an offer of employment.
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We are proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to a candidate’s education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus’s total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation shall be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation.