Billings Clinic Clinical Pharmacist in Billings, Montana
The incumbent in this position is responsible for assisting in the development, implementation and delivery of high quality pharmaceutical services. Work of the graduate pharmacist is conducted under the review and supervision of the registered pharmacist.
· Independently reviews all physician orders and ensures that the drugs are correctly prescribed
· Prevent errors that can lead to significant patient morbidity and mortality
· Provide clinical supervision to the Pharmacy Technicians and TCT Techs
· Be able to simultaneously handle multiple tasks
· Must be able to interpret and resolve problems not specifically addressed in policy and procedure
· Recommends alternative drug therapies when patient is not responding to conventional therapy.
· Recommendations have a significant impact on patient morbidity and mortality. Position must have current knowledge base and be able to recommend therapeutic approaches that are evidence-based.
Billings Clinic is a community-owned, not-for-profit health care organization in Billings, Montana with approximately 4,000 employees, including over 400 physicians and non-physician providers. Our integrated organization consists of a multi-specialty group practice and a 304-bed hospital. Learn more about Billings Clinic (our organization, history, mission, leadership and regional locations) and how we are recognized nationally for our exceptional quality.
Billings Clinic is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. All policies and processes are designed toward achieving fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants. Employees are encouraged to discuss any concerns they have in this regard with their immediate supervisor and/or the Vice President People Resources. All employees and job applicants will be provided the same treatment in all aspects of the employment relationship, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information or disability.