MDU Resources Group Corrosion Drilling Crew Laborer (Sign-on Bonus) in Billings, Montana
Corrosion Drilling Crew Laborer (Sign-on Bonus)
Company:WBI Energy Corrosion Services
Department:Corrosion Services Construction
Hiring Manager:John C Davis
Closing Date:11/07/2021at 11:59pm CDT
Job Type:Full-Time - Temporary
Do you want an office with a view and an opportunity to travel? Assist in the installation of Cathodic Protection ground beds. Responsible for placing safety as #1 priority in day to day work routine for self and others.
WBI Energy Corrosion Services has an opening for a Corrosion Drilling Crew Laborer based out of Billings, MT. This position will require travel 100% of the time. Company vehicles are utilized for all travel to and from projects.
$1,500 sign on bonus offered. Benefits to get you started on day one include: Advanced $42 per day per diem for meals, and safety clothing allowance for FR clothing and steel toed boots. Travel time and lodging are also paid.
This is a position that offers more than 40 hours a week. Any hours above 40 each week are considered OT and will paid at time and a half.
Depending on workload and performance there is possibility to advance into FULL TIME employment that would include 401k, medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as paid vacation and sick time.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Key Skills & Competencies
• General experience in the construction trade and use of associated tools.
• High degree of mechanical and electronic aptitude.
• Must have the ability to exercise good judgment in determining the need to consult supervisors
• Must have a valid Driver’s License.
• Performing extensive physical labor is a requirement of this position.
• Extensive travel required. Travel for up to 14 days at a time.
• Work out of state
• Willing to work long hours
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, no sponsorships considered.
• Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
• Apply online at jobs.mdu.com
Wages are $16.75 - $17.50/hour DOE plus per diem when working out of town
This Employer Participates inE-Verify (PDF) (Downloads/EVerifyPoster.pdf) . Download PDF Application (PDF) (Downloads/WBI-69.pdf)
MDU Resources Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.