PayneWest Insurance Customer Service Agent in Billings, Montana
You are an energetic and people-oriented client relations professional who thrives in a fun and fast-paced work environment. You will operate in an inbound/outbound call center role and handle all client requests including account management services, billing inquiries, new policy sales and handle general client service requests. All of our colleagues at Stieg have a direct impact on our clients and in helping to meet their needs.
We will give you access to mentorship, training, resources, and development to ensure your success, but you will need to supply the drive. Our ideal candidate is hungry, humble and smart- they don't stop short of excellence and are driven to do what's best for their clients and colleagues.
- Handle a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls and client requests.
- Analysis: provide customers with coverage analysis and recommendations for improved or additional coverage.
- Update customer information:keep accurate, up-to-date records on customers in our agency management system.
- Up sell & cross sell: Find and follow-through on up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Customer service: ensure that you provide an effective and efficient customer service experience.
- Plus(the fine print): you'll follow organization policies and procedures, sales and service standards and established workflows. You'll ensure quality control through proper file documentation and maintenance. You'll maintain confidentiality and be an all-around awesome member of our team.
- You're ready to throw all stereotypes of “insurance” out the window and love your job.
- You're energetic and enthusiastic: You thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- You're smart. You understand business and people.
- You're good with people, even on the tough days. Good customer service is just part of who you are, and you love making people happy.
- Team oriented. You maintain positive relationships with your colleagues—and you enjoy it.
- Leadership skills. You actually walk the walk. You lead by example.
- You're that person everyone can depend on—to pay attention to details, to make deadlines, to be accurate and complete when interacting with clients, colleagues and carriers.
- You love to learn. You're earnest about improving and pursuing professional development.
- You can adapt—because our industry changes constantly and so do the needs of our clients. You're good at staying on your toes.
- You're ready for a meaningful change. No more corporate vanilla structure for you. (Yes, an insurance company really just said that.)
- You embrace our core values: accountability, balance, excellence, integrity and respect
A competitive compensation package, a potential for profit sharing and a benefits package that includes paid paternity/maternity leave, medical leave and paid time off to volunteer within the community. Also- we're committed to a diverse workplace and a good work-life balance and offer a great career path with room for growth. We take pride in providing our colleagues with opportunities for career growth across all lines of business and function.
We think we've developed a pretty great work culture. We got to where we are today through collaboration, innovation, and an unwavering commitment to doing what's right. We strive for continuous improvement and excellence in our industry and our communities. We respect quality of life and nurture a balanced personal and professional environment. We treat our clients, colleagues and communities with fairness, decency and good citizenship.