U.S. Bank Data Scientist in Billings, Montana
The Data Science Architect collaborates with functional areas to work complex business problem solved by the statistical analysis and information processing of large datasets. The role involves the identification of data sources to support problem requirements, the development of analytical modeling, and the implementation of software for the solutions.
• Build a detailed understanding of the problem domain and related data assets.
• Ensure that the data used follows the compliance, access management and control policies of the company while meeting the data governance requirements of the business.
• Work with technical groups to support the collection, integration and retention of the data sources.
• Interpret and communicate the results in a manner that is understood by the business.
• Participate in data architecture decisions and technology deployments to support the information processing of large datasets.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 6 years experience with design, development and support of database management systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 10 years of related technical experience
• Experience with C, Java, Python, and SQL programming languages, with knowledge of related data analysis libraries.
• Knowledge of relational databases and the Hadoop ecosystem.
• Demonstrate an analytical approach to solving problems.
• Continuously develop and acquire new technical skills.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work with multiple teams, and strong work ethic
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180029182
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.