Anytime Fitness Fitness Manager - Member Experience Manager in Billings, Montana
Why Join Our Anytime Fitness Team?
Let’s grow together, and become better together! We strive to be the best professionals in the fitness industry. We are a high energy team that will do anything we can to provide an incredible experience for our staff and members. The fitness industry is always changing, so our team's mindset is quick to adapt, grow, and succeed with whatever challenges may come our way. If you are someone who wants to grow professionally, is passionate about positively influencing others health, wants to build the Anytime Fitness brand, and wants to be a part of a team of fitness professionals, Anytime Fitness - MDS Fitness is the right place for you!
Member Experience Manager: SUMMARY: The primary role of the Member Experience Manager is to provide a world-class experience to all customers in the facility; this is done through fitness consultations, evaluations, and regular check-ins with current customers. The Member Experience Manager needs to have customer service in the front of their mind to build relationships with their customers. This position is also responsible for building and maintaining financial profiles for personal training customers. As the leader of the club’s personal training department as well as a team of personal trainers, this position calls for strong leadership skills, proficient social skills, and a commitment to growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales and Portfolio Management- Maintain accurate financial profiles for personal training members and promote the department’s financial growth. This position is directly responsible for the personal training sales, and financial growth of the personal training department at their location.
- Facility Management- Maintain the integrity of the facility and equipment.
- Service Standards- Provide excellent customer service, which includes regular engagement with members such as helping them to create and achieve goals.
- Customer Satisfaction- Make decisions regarding positive and negative feedback, cessation of personal training membership requests, and other inquiries.
- Community Involvement- Build and maintain business to business relationships, attend local community events.
- Brand Ambassador- Exemplify what it means to be an Anytime Fitness team member by working everyday to better yourself and those around you.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Directly supervises 2-5 employees within the facility.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; appraising performance; maintaining work schedules; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Needs to be able to work from facility.
- Needs to be able to work required hours as listed:* Monday/Wednesday – 11a-7p
- Tuesday/Thursday – 10a-7p
Friday – 7a-12p
Strong communication skills.
- Must be coachable.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of health, fitness, and physiology.
- Understands the importance of team cohesion.
- Must be personable.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university in Exercise Science (preferred, but not necessary).
- One year of fitness training experience.
- Certificates, licenses and registrations required: CPR/AED Certification, Current Personal Training Certification (or ability to be certified within 90 days)
Computer skills required: (Microsoft Office Suite, POS Systems (not required but a plus), Gym Management Software (not required but a plus). WE OFFER BENEFITS YOU WON’T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE INDUSTRY!!! WHAT WE OFFER…
Industry best Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Long- and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Company Matched 401(k); Roth IRA available
- Performance Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Purchase Program
- 10 Days Paid Time Off
- Holidays off
- Destination Vacation