Knife River General Laborers (Seasonal) in Billings, Montana
General Laborers (Seasonal)
Knife River - Billings Division
Todd M McKeever
11/30/2021 at 11:59pm CDT
Full-Time - Seasonal
Knife River-Billings is accepting applications for Laborers. Candidates must be hard working, dependable, self-motivated, and able to follow directions.
Applicants must have a valid driver's license, a strong work ethic, be safety minded and willing to be part of a team. Applicants should be able to communicate well, follow directions and be able to work on their own. Work requires kneeling, climbing, walking, twisting and sometimes lifting 20-100 pounds.
Duties and/or Responsibilites
1. Communicate effectively (verbal, listening, written) and work with people under high stress situations. Self motivated, team player with good interpersonal sills; ability to maintain positive customer relations & act courteous/respectful of others.
2. Ensure safety and environmental regulation compliance.
3. Frequently working in an environment with: Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Standing, Climbing, Talking, Hearing Loud Noises and Exposure to varying elements of all weather conditions.
4. Possess ability to work and communicate efficiently with coworkers.
5. Must be physically able to work long days and be willing to dirty.
6. Must successfully pass a post-offer pre-employment drug test, physical pre-placement & range of motion exam and background check.
7. Performs duties as assigned.
How To Apply
Knife River Montana offers a 401(k) as well as COMPANY PAID medical, dental, vision, life and STD benefits for employees and their dependents.
We are a drug free work environment requiring pre-employment and random drug testing. Subject to background check.
Although we may not currently hiring for this position we are always accepting applications.
You may apply online at jobs.mdu.com
If unable to apply online, mail completed application to:
PO Box 80066
Billings, MT 59108-0066
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.