MDU Resources Group Laborer (5 positions) in Billings, Montana
Laborer (5 positions)
Company:WBI Energy Corrosion Services
Hiring Manager:Jeremy D Friedt
Closing Date:05/31/2022at 11:59pm CDT
Position is eligible for Employee Referral Program.
Do you want an office with a view and an opportunity to travel?
WBI Energy Corrosion Services has openings for Laborers based out of Billings, MT. This position will assist in the installation of Cathodic Protection ground beds. Require travel 100% of the time. Company vehicles are utilized for all travel to and from projects. Responsible for placing safety as #1 priority in day to day work routine for self and others.
Benefits to get you started on day one include: Advanced $42 per day per diem for meals, and safety clothing allowance for FR clothing and steel toed boots. Travel time and lodging are also paid.
This is a position that offers more than 40 hours a week. Any hours above 40 each week are considered OT and will paid at time and a half.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License.
• Performing extensive physical labor is a requirement of this position.
• Extensive travel required. Travel for up to 14 days at a time.
• Work out of state
• Willing to work long hours
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, no sponsorships considered.
• Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
• Apply online at jobs.mdu.com
This Employer Participates inE-Verify (PDF) (Downloads/EVerifyPoster.pdf) . Download PDF Application (PDF) (Downloads/WBI-69.pdf)
MDU Resources Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.