Billings Clinic Mental Health Worker in Billings, Montana
Mental Health Worker
The Mental Health Worker is responsible for following established policies and procedures, performs a variety of therapeutic activities as specified by the treatment program and the individual patient treatment plan.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Preferred training or direct experience of at least two years in the mental health field with demonstrated ability and skills to work therapeutically with patients
· Healthcare provider CPR Certification
· CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) Certification within 60 days of hire
· Must be able to lift, push, pull 50 pounds unassisted.
Billings Clinic is a community-owned, not-for-profit health care organization in Billings, Montana with approximately 4,000 employees, including over 400 physicians and non-physician providers. Our integrated organization consists of a multi-specialty group practice and a 304-bed hospital. Learn more about Billings Clinic (our organization, history, mission, leadership and regional locations) and how we are recognized nationally for our exceptional quality.
Billings Clinic is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. All policies and processes are designed toward achieving fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants. Employees are encouraged to discuss any concerns they have in this regard with their immediate supervisor and/or the Vice President People Resources. All employees and job applicants will be provided the same treatment in all aspects of the employment relationship, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information or disability.