CTG Power Platform Developer in Billings, Montana
Power Platform Developer
Nov 09, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Duration: 8 months
Location: 100% Remote
Job Title: Power Platform Developer
Pay Rate: Based on experience
The purpose of the Power Platform Developer position is to deliver services and solutions for our corporate regulatory and environmental compliance teams to ensure product compliance. You will be part of a small team to develop custom PowerApps.
Education Required:Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science / IT related field or equivalent hands-on experience.
• 3+ years of experience as a SharePoint Site Owner and/or Site Collection Administrator
• 3+ years of business systems analysis and support experience
• 3+ year of experience with Office 365 development utilizing PowerApps, Power Automate, and Power BI, Teams and SharePoint Online. Basic Functions
• Work with Team Lead and with business owners to support various projects and solutions.
• Responsible for developing PowerApps canvas driven apps
• Utilize problem-solving skills to understand business pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise. • Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources.
• Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365.
• Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
• Design and implement solutions which consider ease of use for support and maintenance after rollout. • Identify areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Office 365, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
• Responsible for estimating work content and achieving planned timelines.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
• Multi-task effectively between projects.
• Adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality.
• Address and remediate security vulnerability findings in PowerApps.
• Integrate Power BI Reports and dashboards into PowerApps.
• Satisfy requirements, meet agreed completion dates, and perform unit and integration testing.
• Communicate proposed designs and progress on the work to business owners, team lead, and team members.
• Support cross-functional project teams consisting of app development, IT operations, and information
• Set up and manage Environments for development, test, and production
• Define, setup and deployment of PowerApps to production (CI/CD)
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required:
• Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform MS PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI, and SharePoint.
• Strong foundational knowledge of Office 365 platform
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
• Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for identifying ways to apply solutions to help business owners increase business value and performance.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication.
• Strong project management skills with strong attention to detail.
• Experience customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps
• Experience developing PowerApps canvas apps (model apps a plus)
• Experience with PowerApps environment setup and management
• Experience deploying PowerApps using CI/CD methodology
• Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Power Automate.
• A clear understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods.
• Knowledge of PowerApps and Microsoft licensing plans and features included in different plans.
• Technologies: PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Power Automate, Microsoft Teams, InfoPath forms, 2010/2013 Workflows and SharePoint Designer
• Platforms: Windows
• Preferred Certifications: Developing business applications with PowerApps and Power Automate
• Experience or familiarity with the development and manufacturing of products
• Ability to work with all levels of the organization, both technical and non-technical.
• Ability to facilitate interactive design and functional specification sessions.
• Must be a “team player” able to work with business owners.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Programming & Application Development
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes