Alsco Production Worker - Assembler-Bundler in Billings, Montana
We are Alsco Uniforms. Weve been working hard for our customers since 1889 when we invented the uniform and linen rental industry. Alsco Uniforms has grown into a worldwide leader serving over 350,000 customers in 13 countries. Its our job every day to make every aspect of the customer experience better. Whatever our customers need, Alsco Uniforms finds the answers that work for them.
Our employees are the heart and soul of Alsco Uniforms. As a result, we have a long history of strong financial performance, continuous improvement, and customer service. Were seeking driven professionals with ambition to grow within our company. Wed love to talk to you about how you can fit into our team of diverse individuals and how your hard work will be rewarded with competitive pay and benefits and ongoing career development.
Join our team and build your career with Alsco Uniforms!
The Assembler/Bundler receives pressed or folded textiles from flatwork machines and prepares them for transfer to assembling areas of a facility. This position is sometimes referred to as Catcher,Wrapper or Table Operator.
Our full-time employees enjoy:
401K Plan with Company Match
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA
Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Learning & Development Opportunities
Inclusive and Diverse Team Environment
- Receive items from flatwork machines.
- Sort and stack items by quantity, size and color. Grade according to quality standards.
- Prepare items to be bundled.
- Bundle items according to type, size or packing slip requirements.
- Transfer items to Assembling areas via cart, belt, shelves or other.
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
- Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Perform other production tasks as needed.
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and sort accurately.
- Recognize, inspect and grade product.
- Comprehend and follow written packing instructions.
- Comprehend and follow written and verbal direction.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of standing, walking, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, grasping, lifting up to 25 lbs. and stooping.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to meet the physical demands for the
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes working with and around large machinery, variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust.
Eligible candidates must be vaccinated against COVID.
For a general description of benefits that are being offered for this position, please visit .
Alsco is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity