MAXIMUS, Inc. Program Director - Director of Nursing in Billings, Montana
Program Director - Director of Nursing (Remote in Montana)
Maximus is currently hiring a Program Director, DON for the Montana Provider Assistance Program (MPAP). The Program Director will ensure compliance for all contracts, supervise Case Managers, as well as assist in creation and implementation of program services and operations.
This position is remote within the state of Montana.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensures that Maximus is in compliance with all applicable requirements of the contract, state, and federal regulations, and the terms and conditions of the request for proposal and the proposal
* Establishes and maintains relationships with the State and the contracting Boards
* Attends, presents and/or chairs meetings and educational programs including, but not limited to: the review committee, the Board meetings, Quality Improvement Committee, orientations, conferences, and presentations
* Supervises Case Managers to ensure requirements are met or exceeded
* Develops and maintains effective communications with subcontractors (Lab(s), support group facilitators, answering service, and Clinician Assessors)
* Coordinates development of project performance goals and objectives, and monitors the achievements of those goals.
* Oversees Program quality assurance program
* Assists in the creation and implementation of innovative methodologies to improve Program services and operations
* Ensures that the availability of all staff, resources, and Program services, are effectively and efficiently delivered throughout Montana
* Approves billings and invoices
* Signs correspondence and time cards, and approves project schedules, deliverables, and work plans
* Maintains updated knowledge of the Program including policies and procedures as referenced in the employee manual and other policies adopted by corporate, the project, and client, and as referenced in Procedures for the department and serves as a resource for the department on such policies and procedures
* Maintains updated knowledge of contract compliance provisions for the project and department
* Provides monthly management reports on the status of all departments and projects, including any problems with corrective action reports to support correction
* Monitors the staff to ensure that the staff follows policies and procedures without deviation
* Performs timely reviews of staff in accordance with policy and makes recommendations for pay raises, bonuses, and the awards program based on approved policies and procedures
* Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the performance criteria
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university health care or nursing program; Master’s Degree preferred
* Minimum five years experience in case management or treatment of substance abuse and/or mental illness
* 5 years administering complex operations in a behavioral health care or community relations environment or 5 years relevant experience and 4 years supervisory experience in a clinical case management setting
* Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) or other licensed clinician with a current, unrestricted clinical license to practice in Montana in one of the following capacities: Psychologist, Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist
* No disciplinary action against license
* Possess Class C Driver’s License; reliable vehicle, proof of insurance, and ability to defray expenses while traveling throughout the State in a dependable and punctual manner
* Working knowledge of computer programs
* Excellent people management skills
* Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
* Strong organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
* Skillful in successfully executing many complex tasks simultaneously
* Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
Home Office Requirements:
* Reliable high-speed internet service
* Minimum 25 Mpbs download speeds/50 Mpbs for shared internet connectivity
* Minimum 5 Mpbs upload speeds
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
As a large employer and Federal contractor, Maximus is subject to various vaccine mandates across our lines of business. Maximus is committed to complying with any applicable vaccine mandates. The specific vaccine requirements for this position will be outlined throughout the selection process. Individuals who believe they may qualify for a medical or religious accommodation will have the opportunity to apply for an accommodation following an offer of employment.
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We are proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to a candidate’s education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus’s total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation shall be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation.