CTG Recruiter in Billings, Montana
Apr 23, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTGs Staffing division is looking for its newest team member – a Recruiter.
This individual will be staffing a variety of opportunities nationally, supporting a blend of both established and new client accounts. CTG is a certified Great Place to Work, offering a competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions. If you love recruiting and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment, please apply! This position provides the opportunity to work remote from a home office setting.
• Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet client staffing needs.
• Utilize recruiting tools as a recruiting expert and secure a high return on company investment.
• Review resumes and assess and verify the candidates’ qualifications to the job requirements and
• Interview applicants.
• Develop strong relationships and work closely with client liaisons and hiring managers to
maximize the effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Follow up regularly with hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
• Negotiate candidate compensation based on client expectations.
• Develop creative staffing sources to include social media, networking, Internet, cold calling, recruiting databases, professional organizations, etc.
• Develop strategies and recruit for critical, strategic, or difficult requirements, markets, and skill sets.
• Assist in documentation and improvement of processes.
• Communicate with staff to share ideas, information, best practices, etc.
• Assist with and coordinate other projects as requested by manager.
• Perform other duties as assigned to fulfill responsibilities.
• Associates Degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience in the staffing industry.
• Minimum of 1-3 years staffing or recruiting experience, preferably with an executive search firm or staffing agency.
• Strong interview and phone skills.
• Expertise in proactively searching candidates through networking, social networking, utilizing Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Professional communicator, both written and verbal
To be considered for this role, please apply directly or send an updated resume to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Work Remote: Yes