U.S. Bank Risk Consultant-Payments Chief Risk Office in Billings, Montana
The location for this position is flexible and provides the opportunity to work from home.
The Chief Risk Office (CRO) team works closely with the business line Risk, Compliance, & Audit (RCA) teams, Compliance and the Enterprise Second Line of Defense (SLoD) areas to ensure Enterprise program requirements are understood, implemented, and operating effectively.
• Partnering with the business line, other RCA Consultants, and SLoD partners
to create, implement, maintain, review or oversee an effective risk
management framework that supports SLoD programs. Identify gaps and
solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes,
systems or human errors. Identify, respond and/or escalate risks as
• Establishing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of risk reporting that
provides management and Business Line contacts with pertinent information
on the status of business changes along with monitoring, trending, and
analysis of key risk indicators, process control metrics, and data points that
support the Product Risk Management (PRISM) Program.
• Managing the delivery of projects / milestones, completing within the allowable
timeframe, and in line with stakeholder expectations.
• Working closely with the PRISM Office to ensure deadlines are met and issues
are escalated where appropriate.
• Coordinating and participating in improvements and the execution of projects,
programs, and routines that are established and in place or those which the
business seeks to implement within Payment Services.
• Escalating issues when additional attention or senior management awareness
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Three to five years of experience in an applicable risk management
- Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s)
proactively identify and address changing workforce needs.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, presentation and written communication,
persuasion, negotiation, relationship management, organizational, process
facilitation, analytical, and project management skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively and concisely with all levels, including
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages,
including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets,
databases, and presentations
- A strong accuracy and detail orientation and demonstrated problem solving
- Must be a strong team player, a self-starter and highly motivated to be able to
multi-task large volumes of work while meeting time sensitive deliverables.
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180020738
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled