Billings Clinic RN, Infusion Center - .8 FTE in Billings, Montana
RN, Infusion Center - .8 FTE
Responsible for applying in-depth knowledge, competencies and skills within the Infusion Center. Establishes goals and priorities in accordance with patient care, staff needs and organizational objectives and in accordance with age appropriate care criteria for oncology services ranging from adolescent through geriatric.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR INFUSION RN I
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
· Current Montana or Wyoming state license as Registered Nurse as appropriate to service location
· Wyoming service location RNs will be required to also maintain a current Montana RN license
· Oncology experience, preferred
· Oncology Certification preferred or ability to become certified within three (3) years of employment
· Chemotherapy Certification preferred or ability to become certified within (6) months of hire
· Healthcare Provider CPR certification
· Or an equivalent combination of education and experience relating to the above tasks, knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered
Billings Clinic is a community-owned, not-for-profit health care organization in Billings, Montana with approximately 4,000 employees, including over 400 physicians and non-physician providers. Our integrated organization consists of a multi-specialty group practice and a 304-bed hospital. Learn more about Billings Clinic (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/) (our organization, history, mission, leadership and regional locations) and how we are recognized nationally for our exceptional quality (https://www.billingsclinic.com/quality-safety/) .
Billings Clinic is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. All policies and processes are designed toward achieving fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants. Employees are encouraged to discuss any concerns they have in this regard with their immediate supervisor and/or the Vice President People Resources. All employees and job applicants will be provided the same treatment in all aspects of the employment relationship, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information or disability.