Wipfli LLP Senior Accountant FAST | Tribal | Casino in Billings, Montana
At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews (https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Wipfli-Reviews-E39271.htm) to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
• Manage day-to-day financial reporting accuracy for assigned clients utilizing available tools to ensure efficient client workflow and on-time processing of client information • Provide assistance with more complex general ledgers identifying missing transactions and trends to ensure overall accuracy • Provide guidance on the review and approval of account classifications • Review balance sheet for accuracy and coordinate resolution • Utilize available tools and coordinate project tasks to ensure efficient client workflow • Act as a Peer Advisor for new employees during the first year of employment • Prepare and/or review initial draft of monthly reporting package to include KPIs/metrics • Prepare and finalize month end close • Consult with clients monthly to ensure alignment between client goals and project plans • Maintain and update client procedure manual to ensure appropriate process documentation • Prepare and/or review workpapers and schedules to ensure audit readiness • Provide onsite services as requested by client • Participate in cross utilization of teams and/or lead software implementations, conversions and setups as assigned • Assist in estimating and managing work assignments of accountants to meet client needs and budget constraints • Assist in development of best practices as assigned • Participate in special projects/committees as requested • Assist in training development • Collaborate with Client Relations position • Perform analysis to determine borrowing base calculation • Networking at general business, association and other functions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required • 3+ years of experience in public/private accounting working with clients in $1 to $10MM revenue
• Casino accounting experience preferred
• Strong team player with positive attitude • Analytical and conceptual aptitude
• Strong technology skills • Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building skills
Wipfli supports Equal Pay for all. In addition, in the State of Montana, we are committed to Equal Pay for Women in accordance with Executive Order 12-2016. The pay range for this role is $55,000 - $75,000.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws .
Don’t See Your Dream Job? Connect With Us!
Don't see a current position posted for your area of interest, specialty, or are not ready to formally apply at this time?
Use thefeature to forward your information to a member of our recruiting team. We will reach out to you very soon and will also keep you posted on any new positions as they become available. (https://careers-wipfli.icims.com/connect?back=intro&in_iframe=1&hashed=-435708796)
Job LocationsUS-MT-Billings | US-MN-Minneapolis | US
Job ID 2021-3730