CTG Software Administrator in Billings, Montana
5 days agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking to fill aSoftware Administratoropening in for a client based in Rochester, MN.
Location:Remote, work from home
Duration: 6 months
Support software applications Aha!, Azure DevOps, Miro, and/or others as required across multiple functions within the organization. A large part of this role will be supporting Aha!, the designated product management tool, and the teams that use Aha!. Experience with Aha! is required. Azure DevOps experience along with Aha! to Azure DevOps integrations experience is highly desired. You will serve the product teams by administering tools (software) to support the lean agile work of the teams and through training and enabling scrum/kanban best practices within the teams and tools.
· Defining the standard configurations that all teams will follow and ensuring that these standards are consistently followed
· Defining the standardized portfolio reporting for senior leadership as well as supporting other reporting needs across the organization, if coming from these tools
· Onboarding new teams according to the defined standards and ensuring their setup aligns with any team-specific processes
· Training teams on the organization's use of specified software in partnership with our agile coaches
· Creating and maintaining integrations between Aha! and Azure DevOps
· Conduct regular touchpoints (ex: internal Lunch and Learns) on topics pertaining to these software(s) to advance our collective knowledge and maturity in the use of these tools
· Supporting the teams with day-to-day questions or issues, and optionally holding regular office hours
· Actively seeking and managing user feedback on the organization's use of the specified software(s)
· Actively working with the executive sponsors to ensure their goals are being met
· Staying current with new software functionality and rolling it out across the organization where appropriate
· Managing license assignment and user access
· Work with IT to apply and maintain single sign on (SSO) and/or active directory (AD) groups utilized in the user permission process
· Managing contract renewals and collaborating with finance/budget representatives on actual and forecasted spend related to these software(s)
· Experience with agile development tools such as Jira, Azure DevOps, Rally, etc.
· Track record within Healthcare industry supporting agile teams.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships, influence outcomes, and to deliver effective presentations to a variety of audiences and stakeholders.
· Comfortable with ambiguity and facilitating discussions to explore the best possible solutions.
· The ability to lead and inspire with imagination, courage, and curiosity.
· Strong business acumen and the ability to dig in and solve problems, a self-starter.
· Previous experience in Product Management or Scrum Master.
· Knowledge and experience in two or more Agile or Lean frameworks – Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Extreme Programming.
· Bachelor degree with 4 years of related experience OR Associate degree with 6 years of related experience
· Agile Certification (any): CSM, CPSO, CSP, PMI-ACP, PSM, SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) or SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM)
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Work Remote: Yes