Zoot Enterprise, Inc. Solutions Developer in Billings, Montana
Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is now accepting applications for a Solutions Developer in Billings, Montana. The Solution Developer position within the Delivery Group works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to support clients by implementing and maintaining solutions. The Solutions Developer position analyzes user requirements to create designs, generate test plans, develop, test, and implement solutions, as well as providing on-going support and maintenance. The Solutions Developer position is fast paced and ever changing, requiring flexibility, self-initiative, and regular management of changing priorities. Occasional nighttime and weekend work is required within the position.
The Delivery Group includes multiple cross-functional teams that partner with specific clients to achieve their business objectives. Each Delivery team works directly with clients on a daily basis to build relationships while implementing and maintaining client solutions using Zoot’s tools and services.
This position will be located on-site in the Zoot Office in Billings, Montana.
No Remote Work.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform with a service-focused mindset with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality products and services.
- Analyze and fully understand project requirements and design to formulate and implement effective and efficient solutions.
- Use Zoot Tools and Services to develop and maintain client software in accordance with client specifications, capabilities, best practices, design patterns, and microservices.
- Perform unit, integration, and end-to-end testing to verify code meets specifications and requirements.
- Conduct production environment research, monitoring, and problem solving in collaboration with Service Desk and other team members to ensure functioning software.
- Provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Develop an understanding of Zoot systems components and dependencies, to ensure that project code is fully integrated with other aspects of a platform.
- Develop an understanding of Zoot’s distributed system and services as well as transactional flow.
- Understand Zoot Capabilities and supported solution types in order to support the project team, Service Desk, and the client.
- Compliance with and knowledge of Zoot’s Policies and Procedures, Code of Business Conduct, and Employee Agreement.
- Achieve a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned - it is understood that this list of major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervision.
Education, Training, and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Software Engineering or related field.
- All positions at Zoot require the ability to move about inside an office environment which includes the operation of computers and other office productivity machinery and frequently communicates with other employees, clients, vendors, and visitors.
- This position specifically requires a long period of sitting at a computer work station.
- This position will take place primarily in an office setting.
This position will require travel 0% of the time.
- The Solutions Developer position is fast paced and ever changing, requiring flexibility, self-initiative, and regular management of changing priorities.
- Occasional nighttime and weekend work is required within the position.
Zoot Benefits Include:
- Proudly based in beautiful Bozeman and Billings, Montana
- Casual Attire
- Bring Your Well Behaved Dog
- On-site Child Care Center
- Flexible Work Schedule
- On-site Cafeteria
- Espresso & Snack Bar
- On-site Fitness Center & Fitness Classes
- Private Disc Golf Course
- Underground Parking
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & Holidays
- 401(k) with Generous Company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Fun Committee and Family Friendly Events
- Wellness Committee dedicated to Health, Fitness, & Nutrition
Zoot Enterprises is a global provider of advanced origination, acquisition and decision management solutions for financial institutions. We offer comprehensive and flexible platforms for specific business needs that include loan origination, fraud detection and prevention, data acquisition, and more.
For more than 30 years, we have launched solutions to market faster than the competition. Zoot has partnered with influential U.S. and international organizations including major financial institutions, retailers and payment providers to foster excellence in the financial services industry.
Based in beautiful Bozeman, MT, Zoot provides an engaging and committed culture that is passionate about our clients, our community and our people. With generous and comprehensive benefits, onsite child care, a dog-friendly office and more, Zoot can give you the “No Suits, Montana Roots” career you’ve been dreaming about.
Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for this posted position, contact our Human Resources Department via phone at 406-586-5050 or e-mail at email@example.com.