Alsco Inc Washwheel-Tumbler Operator in Billings, Montana
Job Summary: The Washwheel/Tumbler Operator processes soiled textiles through the washing/drying stages. This is accomplished by loading and unloading textiles into equipment, monitoring processes, and transporting textiles to the next phase of production. Performs other tasks as required.
Load, unload and operate washers, tumblers, extractors, lifts, hoists and/or other equipment.
Maintain an efficient flow of textiles and supplies in these processes and monitor quality.
Report malfunctions or problems promptly.
Correctly input data into washing/drying systems.
Transport textiles to and from the work area.
Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
Keep work area neat and clean.
- Work in other production positions as needed.
Recognize colors and sizes, count and different types of product.
Perform appropriate basic math computations of adding, subtracting and counting.
meet physical demands of the job.
Comprehend and follow direction.
Typical Physical Activity:
Physical Demands are considered as heavy work and consist of kneeling, bending, reaching, standing, walking, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, grasping, hearing, seeing, lifting up to 90 lbs. and stooping.
Physical Requirements consist of being able to continuously meet the physical demands for the entire shift.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust.Soiled textiles come from a variety of customers such as restaurants, hotels, medical facilities and shops.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Requisition Number: 18-2968
Post Date: 10/11/2018
Posting Expiration Date: 10/18/2018
Title: Washwheel-Tumbler Operator