Westmoreland Coal Company Windows System Administrator in Billings, Montana
Under general supervision, perform at the highest level of systems administration and problem determination required to support the Ability to provide support and act on the design principles outlined for delivery and transform client requests into system solutions according to architecture and technology standards.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities over other employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Create and maintain documentation for server configurations, scripts, and all other relevant information in alignment with Group Policies.
* Ability to utilize Windows Server Management, BDR deployment and management, VMware Support, and support the Active Directory environment.
* Create and maintain system documentation for Windows Server technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
* Assist with the design and improvement of AD processes with the intent to automate repetitive tasks wherever feasible.
* Ensure customer satisfaction by consulting with Applications and other services who utilize Active Directory.
* Assists in the reporting of data security incidents and may support investigations as required.
* Perform identification and escalation of changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures.
* Performs related work as required.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires constant data input for extended periods of time without leaving the work area. Occasionally lifting files or paper weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Requires mobility sufficient to travel.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Normal office environment. Occasional evening or weekend work.
Education and Experience
* Associate's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
* Minimum 3 years of related work experience.
* Any equivalent combination of training, education, and experience that provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
Licenses, Registration, and Certifications
* Scripting Experience (PowerShell, VBScript) preferred.
* AD, GPOs, PKI, DNS.
* Windows Server Configureation.
* O365 and other cloud technologies.
Employer's Job# J3P7FG6SG8Z9XDJQJML
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.