Oracle CX Financial Services Applications Sales Representative IV (Join-CX) in Bozeman, Montana
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Preferred Qualifications - External
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 400,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle's product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating-system options give our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership. Oracle's 130,000 global employees are critical to that success. * *
It is an /amazing time to be part of the Oracle Major Accounts, CRM Sales team/ as the solution addresses the midmarket's need to adopt "more advanced" CRM systems that allow it to use an available wealth of customer data to increase sales and boost efficiency through enhanced analytics, mobility and partner relationship management. Oracle Sales Cloud offers access to insights anywhere, anytime and on any device, which has enables improved sales productivity.
What you can expect in this job:
· Approach varied and complex responsibilities requiring independent judgment, collaboration, and leadership.
· We have found that 5 years of Application sales experience focusing on large, complex strategic accounts in the /*Financial Services */vertical, requiring highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives, works well.
· You will work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon the agreed strategy.
· You will penetrate accounts so that you can represent the Oracle value proposition as well as specific CRM-based value and capability messaging.
· You will draw legions of fans and customers through your excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Use the disciplined work ethic that earned you that college degree or got you this far by your bootstraps
· Become a sales value-prop ninja on our offerings of: Sales Cloud - SaaS CRM Solutions and Service Cloud Solutions (Social, OMC, Service Automation, CPQ, and Commerce).
What you bring to the table:
· A hunter mentality even within your established customer base of accounts.
· 5 years Software/SaaS/Cloud Applications Sales experience - hitting and exceeding quotas
· You are always pipelining to develop and execute sales strategies within assigned accounts.
· A history of effectively winning clients in pursuit of best-in-class CX technology.
· You have developed strong relationships with customers who share their successes with other prospects.
· Shared the latest trends in the CX/CRM industry to generate meaningful conversations and sales opportunities in the CX technology landscape
· You are known at industry events by actively networking and sharing your story - for us it will be the Oracle CRM Cloud Story.
Title: CX Financial Services Applications Sales Representative IV (Join-CX)
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 210004XH