Bozeman Health DISHWASHER in Bozeman, Montana
Perfom tasks in a safe, timely, and efficient manner. Adhere to department expectations. Wash all dishes coming through the kitchen. Inspect all dishes and verify that all dishes have been cleaned properly. Re-wash when necessary. Put all dishes in proper location. Maintain a clean and attractive work area. Round up and take out all trash in kitchen area. Break down and recycle boxes. Clean floor mats, hood vents, and walk-in cooler floors. Empty, clean, and refill steam wells. Sweep and mop at the end of day. During down time, assist kitchen supervisor with chores and tasks. Report any equipment problems to Executive Chef or Maintenance Department.
- Must be able to read/write and follow oral/written instructions.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
LICENSURE and CERTIFICATION
- Must achieve a Serve Safe Certificate within 6 months of hire.
- Serve Safe Certificate
- Working Knowledge of High Standard Food Service.
- 1+ Year(s) of Kitchen Experience.
KNOWLEDGE OF, SKILLS IN, ABILITY TO, COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULY:
COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY:
80% Time Spent -
20% Time Spent -
Fulfilling duties, tasks, and chores.