CDM Smith Intermediate Marketing and Proposal Specialist in Bozeman, Montana
Ready to work where amazing careers unfold? CDM Smith is growing; we are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Proposal Specialist with strong communication, writing/editing, organizational, and time-management skills to join our North America Unit Marketing team in Nashville! This position can also be based in our Orlando office. Flexible and remote work opportunities are available.
As a member of the CDM Smith team, you would contribute to our mission by:
• Developing, writing, editing, and proofreading copy for proposals, presentations, resumes, project descriptions, and related marketing materials of a complex nature
• Applying creativity/strategic insight while participating in brainstorming, storyboarding, and other strategy development sessions
• Utilizing a theme-based approach for the development of proposal and presentation efforts
• Updating CDM Smith marketing materials, including resumes, project descriptions, and qualification packages
• Ensuring that marketing and visual presentation information and files are maintained and up-to-date
• Participating in exciting and challenging marketing/business development efforts throughout our South Region geography
• Being actively involved in the CDM Smith marketing discipline group by participating on task forces and committees
• Developing business development, marketing, facilitation, and writing skills through internal and external training sources
• Maintaining reliable, accurate, and high quality databases for use in marketing and promotional activities
• Performing other duties in Marketing
Intermediate Marketing and Proposal Specialist
CDM Smith Employment Type:
• Bachelor's degree
• 3 years of related experience
• Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
• Prior experience working for an architectural, engineering
or construction firm, specifically within the transportation
• Proposal writing experience in Transportation Engineering
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism,
Business, English or related field
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
United States - Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No - We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent command of grammar and spelling.
• Proficient in MS Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite, and SharePoint applications
• Ability to organize, negotiate, and drive proposal schedules
• Good interpersonal and communication skills