Zoot Enterprise, Inc. Quality Assurance Analyst in Bozeman, Montana
Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is currently accepting applications for a Quality Assurance Analyst. The Quality Assurance Analyst on the Core Software Team at Zoot focuses on verifying code through the business analysis, development support, testing, automation, and release stages to verify quality and functionality.
The Core Software Integration Group with in the Software organization is responsible for the integration, validation, and certification of Zoot's core software to include creating and maintaining monitoring, consolidation, archive, deployment, and reporting functionality. Integration is enabled by innovating and implementing tools to configure services that create solutions.
This position will be located in either the Zoot Billings officer or Zoot Bozeman Headquarters.
Essential Job Functions:
- Mentor and train developers to create and execute test plans that tie back to the requirements document.
- Responsible for enforcing the use of Zoot Quality Assurance processes to provide consistency to development practices.
- Responsible for code promotion quality throughout the project development life cycle.
- Participate in requirement reviews to ensure test plans are traceable to requirements.
- Work with team to coordinate, monitor, execute and document all test activities.
- Work with team to establish test beds that are automated/repeatable to achieve client business requirements.
- Display ownership of testing efforts in QA / IT / Live regions.
- Provide single point of approval for code promotions into the CT / ET regions.
- Provide guidance and oversight for Production checkout activities.
- Work with Project Manager to plan test schedules according to the delivery methodology used.
- Achieve a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on time, high quality solutions to internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned - it is understood that this list of major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervisor.
Education, Training, and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Finance, or related field required.
- Previous experience and knowledge in developing and maintaining Quality Assurance policies required.
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance roles in software development or other related industries preferred.
- Previous experience utilizing JIRA preferred.
- All positions at Zoot require the ability to move about inside an office environment which includes the operation of computers and other office productivity machinery and frequently communicates with other employees, clients, vendors, and visitors.
- This position specifically requires sitting for long periods at a computer work station.
- This position will take place primarily in an office setting.
- This position will not be required to travel.
- The Quality Assurance Analyst position is fast paced and ever changing, requiring flexibility, self-initiative, and regular management of changing priorities.
- Occasional nighttime and weekend work is required within the position.
Zoot Benefits Include:
- Proudly based in beautiful Bozeman, Montana
- Casual Attire
- Bring Your Well Behaved Dog
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Private On-Site Sports Park
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & Holidays
- 401(k) with Generous Company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Fun Committee and Family Friendly Events
- Wellness Committee dedicated to Health, Fitness, & Nutrition
For over 30 years, Zoot Enterprises has been a global provider of advanced origination, acquisition, and decision management solutions. Our customer-centric tools and services enable Zoot's clients to add value and differentiation, while providing nimble, scalable solutions for specific business objectives.
A leader in the fintech industry, Zoot provides a cloud based secure processing environment that delivers millisecond real-time decisions, accessing hundreds of cutting edge data sources to help reduce risk and increase conversions.
Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for this posted position, contact our Human Resources Department via phone at 406-586-5050 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.