CBIZ Accounting Tax and Advisory of New York LLC Receptionist in Bozeman, Montana
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S., CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
CBIZ Insurance Services, Inc. is the property & casualty division of CBIZ, and we re looking for an energetic receptionist who will thrive in a fun, fast-paced and rapidly growing environment in downtown Bozeman. The property & casualty division provides specialty insurance tailor-made for specific industries and other unique coverage needs of business owners.
The receptionist is responsible for answering phones, greeting guests and communicating with persons outside of organization while representing CBIZ in a professional and service minded manner.
Essential Functions & Primary Duties:
* Answer calls and emails efficiently and courteously providing requested information
* Forward calls to voicemail if caller requests
* Greet visitors, determine nature of visit and direct or escort visitor to destination
* Schedule appointments and conference rooms, assist with catering
* Assist with mail distribution
* Receive payment and record receipts for services
* Provide information about establishment such as location of departments, offices, and employees and services
* Transmit information or documents to provided customers, using computer, mail or fax
* Provide supplemental administrative support
* Additional responsibilities as assigned
* High school diploma or GED required
* 1 year of experience in an office setting preferred
* Positive customer service skills
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
* Must provide positive customer service internally and to visitors
* Attention to detail, time management and ability to multi-task
* Ability to produce business correspondence
* Proficient in applicable technology
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to .
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
To view PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION visit http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html
Employer's Job# 6927
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.