Consumer Direct Care Network Caregiver (FT and PT available) in Butte, Montana
Caregivers/Individual Providers provide in-home personal care to people who are receiving Medicaid home care services. The Client will work with you to develop a schedule to provide care.
- Assist Clients with tasks which may include: Help with activities of daily living, such as walking, bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, and toileting.
- Transport Clients to and from appointments, errands, and activities.
- Assist with light housekeeping
- Remind clients to take their medication
- Monitor and report changes in health, behavior, and needs.
- Address Client needs with respect and attention to safety.
- Other duties as assigned
- Pass background checks and exclusion checks.
- Do not currently, nor will in the future, require sponsorship.
- Lawfully authorized to work in the U.S.
- Complete training requirements.
- Have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance if authorized to provide transportation for a Client.
- Ability to handle the physical aspects of the work including assistance with weight-bearing activities