Dominos Delivery Driver(07009) - 2101 Harrison Ave Butte MT 597016000 in Butte, Montana
We are very actively recruiting individuals seeking jobs during this time! We are seeing an increase in business and the need for more individuals to be a part of our team. Come join our team and be a beacon of comfort for your community!!
If interested, please apply as well as take this survey to help us understand how better to accommodate you within our team! https://www.cultureindex.com/users/ciims/processes/surveyInfo.php?cfilter=1&COMPANY_CODE=9PeOTvL17M
DOMINO'S PIZZA - EARN SOME DOUGH!
Earn up to $15-$20+ per hour! Domino's Delivery Drivers are paid cash nightly, which includes tips and mileage reimbursement! We offer flexible schedules that offer the hours you're looking for, so you're free when you need to be.
DRIVE YOUR CAREER!
You'll find our Delivery Expert jobs offer you more. We'll train you up so you know your stuff, from deliveries to making pizza and everything in-between.
Did you know that 90% of all Domino's Pizza franchisees started working in a store as Delivery Experts? We are committed to promoting from within. Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful business owners. From Delivery Driver to Management, General Manager to Supervisor, Supervisor to Directors of Operations or Franchise Owners, our stores offer a world of opportunity!
JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
We are a locally owned company dedicated to our team members and community. We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in being part of the best pizza delivery company in the world. Our award-winning stores and people ensure we are the #1 pizza delivery company in every neighborhood.
· Flexible Schedules
· Cash Paid Daily (mileage + tips)
· Advancement Opportunities
· Meal Discounts
· Group Health Insurance (eligibility requirements)
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES:
Domino's Delivery Drivers Must Be at Least 18 Years Old and Need:
· Friendly, positive attitude and great customer service skills
· Valid Driver's license
· Reliable vehicle to use for deliveries
· Proof of car insurance
· Safe driving record meeting company standards
· Possess navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings
· Operate All Equipment
· Prepare Product to Standard Specifications
· Clean Equipment and Facility Daily
· Work to a Schedule
· Perfect Image and adherence to standards
· Great Customer Service
· Attendance & punctuality, Transportation to/during/from work
· Store cleanliness
· Marketing & Profitability
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
· Ability to enter information into digital systems using a computer keyboard or touch screen
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.
· Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks
· In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas
· Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside
· Fumes from food odors
· Exposure to cornmeal dust
· Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler
· Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher
· Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS including, but not limited to the following:
· Talking and hearing on telephone
· Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks
· Depth perception
· Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
· Standing: Most tasks are performed from a standing position
· Walking short distances for short durations
· Lifting Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team members Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds. Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72" high