AWARE Targeted Case Manager in Butte, Montana
TARGETED CASE MANAGER CASE MANAGEMENT
WAGE: $18.00 - $19.87 per hour DOE/DEQ
Competitive Benefits Package
HELPING PEOPLE LIVE INDEPENDENT LIVES Are you looking for more than a job?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING: AWARE’s Targeted Case Manager provides case management services to individuals who meet the definition of being developmentally disabled, as defined by the State of Montana. You will assist these persons gain access to needed medical, social, educational, vocational, recreational, and other services. You must meet Caseload and/or billing requirements on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
VIRTUAL OFFICE/EQUIPMENT ASSIGNMENT:
AWARE will issue the following equipment in establishing a Virtual Office: Lap Top Computer, Cell Phone, generic fine point stylus pen, and noted monthly stipend for printing, paper costs.
Equipment and vehicles are essential to accomplishing job duties, are expensive, and may be difficult to replace. When using company property, employees are expected to exercise care, perform required maintenance, and follow all operating instructions, safety standards, and guidelines. The improper, careless, negligent, destructive, or unsafe use or operation of equipment or vehicles, as well as excessive or avoidable traffic and parking violations, can result in disciplinary action.
Personal use of equipment and vehicles by staff or non-AWARE employees is prohibited unless specifically assigned and/or approved by the immediate supervisor. If an employee uses his/her personal vehicle for company purposes with proper authorization, the employee's personal auto liability insurance shall be considered the primary insurance policy, and AWARE’s auto liability insurance policy shall be secondary. Employees are discouraged from bringing personal property, including electronics or computers, to the workplace. AWARE is not responsible for loss or damage to an employee’s personal property.
AWARE’s mission is to help people live independent lives. In order to live and fulfill its mission, AWARE empowers its employees to operate under the auspices of AWARE’s UCC Principals.
AWARE empowers its employees to operate under the auspices of AWARE’s Unconditional Care Principles.
AWARE is a statewide nonprofit organization that offers quality, community-based support for people with mental health and/or developmental disabilities and families with children ages 0 to 18. We serve all 56 counties in Montana. AWARE’s Mission: We help people live independent lives.
· We ensure people with mental health and/or developmental disabilities live in a home of their choice and provide the day-to-day support they need.
· We help adults with disabilities find fulfilling employment, either through an AWARE program or in the community.
· We support children ages 0-3 and their families through a number of early childhood programs in Billings, Bozeman, Butte and Helena.
· We ensure adults and children live successfully in their communities, providing home visits, help in school, assistance with services, psychiatric assessment, and outpatient counseling.
· We hire professional, experienced staff to serve the individuals we support, employing more than 800 employees across Montana.
To learn more please visit www.aware-inc.org.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
• A BS/BA Degree in a social work related field; and minimum of one (1) year of direct work experience in the developmental disability field.
• Ability to develop and implement individual treatment plans; with the knowledge of behavioral, clinical, and mental health interventions, and skill building techniques.
• Understanding of the emotional and behavioral needs of assigned clients.
• Interpersonal communications skills necessary to; work independently and as a team member, make observations and to report them accurately, and follow oral and written instructions.
• The ability to facilitate meetings.
• The ability to work independently via a virtual office; using a lap top computer, and cell phone.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local law.