Weyerhaeuser Entry Level Production Associate - Columbia Falls, MT in Columbia Falls, Montana
Weyerhaeuser is seeking individuals who are committed to safety, have a positive attitude, excellent work ethic and a desire to work in a manufacturing facility. Weyerhaeuser Company is currently looking for Entry Level Production team members to join our Columbia Falls MDF facility.
At Weyerhaeuser, we offer positions with on-the-job training, continued growth potential and a career limited only by you. We continually strive to develop and promote talent from within while offering stable employment with excellent pay and benefits. Our manufacturing facilities are highly automated and utilize many leading edge technologies in the wood products industry.
Key Functions * Total commitment to working safe and following all safety rules and regulations * Responsible for safely operating equipment and maintaining a clean work station in each assigned area * Support manufacturing by maximizing plant uptime and provide support in your stage of production * Interpreting work instructions adequately and successfully completing tasks as assigned * Must demonstrate willingness and ability to learn new jobs and skills * Communicating with team members and leadership to improve safety and operating performance as well as meet job expectations
- All applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
- Resume detailing education and work history is required for consideration
- Documented work history
- Exhibit good performance, safety and attendance record
- Willingness and ability to learn new jobs and skills
- Good communication skills
- Must be team oriented
- Willingness to work any shift, including weekends, holidays, nights and rotating
- Willingness and ability to wear all required personal protective equipment
- Able to perform basic math and basic computer skills
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position, which includes climbing stairs, navigating catwalks, stooping, bending and exertion of more than 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or more than 50 pounds frequently, and/or more than 20 pounds continuously to move objects.
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
Post Application Requirements * Successful completion of pre-employment background check and drug screen**
About Wood Products: We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support. For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products. * * About Weyerhaeuser We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference. *We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us. * * *
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans./
Job: *Operations, Manufacturing, & Construction
Title: Entry Level Production Associate - Columbia Falls, MT
Location: MT-Columbia Falls
Requisition ID: 01016096