C&B Equipment Northeast Montana Precision Ag Internship in Glasgow, Montana
C & B Equipment, a progressive family-owned company that has grown over 30 years to include John Deere ag, material handling and power sports locations, has an opening for a Precision Ag Internship in Northeast Montana. The ideal candidate for this position will need to be enrolled in a 2-year or 4-year Precision Ag program and desire a career with the company after they complete school. This opportunity will give students the ability to work side by side with Precision Ag Consultants serving our customers and individuals will develop comprehensive knowledge in selling, installing and diagnostics of John Deere Precision Ag products.
- Sell, install and complete product demonstrations related to Precision Ag products.
- Assist Consultant and Service Department with Precision Ag product installations.
- Assist Consultant and Service Department with Precision Ag product diagnostics and issue resolution.
- Assist Consultant in training other employees and customers.
- Partner with customers in analyzing and processing their precision data.
- Technical/other training or better in Agricultural Technology preferred
- Enrolled in 2-year or 4-year precision ag program required
- Abililty to work flexible hours and travel to store locations and customer
- Valid driver's license and a safe driving record
- Ability to meet physical demands and duration of physical exertion generally required to perform tasks in support of all job functions, for example - sitting, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, pushing, and pulling
- Solid organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communications skills
- Proficient knowledge of database software, Microsoft office and internet functions
Qualified applicants must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. C & B Equipment is a drug-free workplace.
- Competitive pay based on your experience
- Opportunities to grow - We love to promote within and have excellent training programs available to prepare you on-the-job and for your future with us.
- Make an impact - You will participate in our annual Community Impact Day where we give back to the communities where we work and live.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for all team members. We are an equal opportunity employer as defined by federal, state or local laws.
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity at C & B!
C&B Operations is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer