C&B Operations, LLC Store Manager in Glasgow, Montana
C & B Operations, a leading John Deere Dealer, has an opening for a Store Manager at our location in Glasgow, MT. The store manager oversees the overall operations of the ag equipment dealership including sales of whole goods, parts, and service, and works closely with Regional Managers to grow the business, provide exceptional customer service, and engage employees to be the best in the business. Apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity at C & B Operations.
Responsible for the achievement of the business plan objectives and fulfilling the expectations of all stakeholders (owners, customers, employees, and suppliers) by providing leadership in evaluating, allocating, and managing human, physical, and financial resources.
1. Leads the process of defining and communicating the Business’ values/principles, vision, and mission.
2. Leads the development and deployment of a comprehensive strategic business plan which integrates the business’ values, mission, resources, and goals.
3. Facilitates the hiring, development, evaluation, and effectiveness of the management team.
4. Oversees the evaluation, allocation, and management of human, physical and financial resources to fulfill the stakeholders’ expectations.
5. Coordinates and delegates management activities through the management team.
6. Ensures appropriate communications take place throughout the organization and chairs regular management staff meetings, business review meetings, etc.
7. Exercises appropriate decision-making authority to ensure the organization moves forward in implementing the business plan and achieving its objectives.
8. Implements sound business practices and processes to achieve the Business’ objectives.
9. Ensures the Business’ reputation and image in the community is consistent with its objectives and that business relationships with all stakeholders are not compromised.
Apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity at C & B Operations!Qualifications
High School (required)
Bachelors of Other (preferred)
Licenses & Certifications
Valid Drivers License (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
C&B Operations is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer