Children's Museum of Montana, Inc. Administrative Assistant in Great Falls, Montana
The Children's Museum of Montana is looking for a part time administrative assistant to join our team!
For this position we are looking for candidates that:
- Are comfortable working independently as well as with others
- Have an excitement to work in a FUN environment
- Are flexible and can juggle an assortment of tasks and projects
- Have a good base of customer service experience
- Are familiar with telephone systems and have computer experience
- Obtained a High School diploma or GED (minimum)
- Have the ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Have the ability to lift 25 pounds
Bonus traits we would love to see:
- Non-profit experience
- Event planning experience
- Past or current volunteer experience
- Fundraising experience
Interested candidates MUST complete the CMOM Self Assessment before an interview can be scheduled.
Hours may vary from week to week, some weekends will be required.
Our hours are Monday through Saturday 9:30 am - 5 pm. We are closed on Sundays.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $9.00 per hour
Bleach sanitation throughout the building, masks when customers have made appointments to be in the building, CCHD COVID-19 Prevention Partner Certification