Highgate Senior Living Account Cook in Great Falls, Montana
TIRED OF WORKING NIGHTS. JOIN OUR DAY TEAM.:
Welcome to your IDEAL schedule in a kitchen where you’ll be assisting an AWESOME, relaxed and easy going chef prepare home-style, made-from-scratch meals.
A community, not a facility. As thought leaders in the industry, we take a positive, holistic approach to senior care and encourage independence, as people are happiest when they can make their own choices. We provide opportunities for physical activity, social engagement, intellectual stimulation, spiritual involvement, and fun. We treat our residents and our team members like family.
- Benefits including medical, dental, short- and long-term disability and life insurance, sick/vacation pay, holiday pay, tuition assistance, paid maternity/paternity leave, paid bereavement, and matching 401 (k)
- A beautiful, friendly work environment
- The opportunity to make a difference in the quality of life of our very special residents
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- A stable schedule
Room for professional growth and development QUALIFICATIONS:
18+ years of age
Minimum one year of restaurant or similar experience as a cook
- Current (or obtain within 30 days of hire) CPR First Aid certification
- Current (or obtain within 30 days of hire) Food Handler’s Permit–if applicable
- Proof of ability to work in the US (I-9 form) within three days of hire (required); adherence to renewal documentation regulations–if required
- Knowledge, understanding and implementation of state licensing guidelines pertaining to food preparation, serving temperatures, sanitation, storage, therapeutic diets, etc.
- Current TB test
- Health screening and fingerprinting (California only)
- Negative criminal record/background statement
- Ability to see, hear, sit, stand, bend, lift, and move continuously during work hours
- Ability to work in hot, humid conditions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills