1st Liberty FCU Digital Channels/Communication Director in Great Falls, Montana
We are looking for a FT Digital Channels/Communication Director for our RH Scott Office located in Great Falls, MT. Come and join the strongest progressive Credit Union in the area.
Digital Channels/Communication Director is responsible for, but not limited to: creating financial awareness using various media outlets, marketing techniques, strategies and/or unique ways to assist in building member relationships, generating loans, and sales of products and services for the credit union. Enhance and drive technology tools to better assist member interaction. Communicating and creating results based on the credit union’s overall goals including electronic service/product platforms, Webpage management, marketing programs, social media awareness, community presence, and communicating products/services to our members. Responsible to develop Annual Marketing budget and track expenditures within budget. Oversee marketing communications, able to help communicate initiatives, campaigns, programs and sales effectiveness, to include loan, deposit and member growth goals. Develop electronic marketing/demographic studies within our field of membership. Represent the Credit Union in the community and on MAFB / MTANG at various events and activities. Perform any additional duties as assigned by the President/CEO.
Benefits include: Sick/Vacation Pay, Health/Life/LTD insurance, H.S.A., 401k Plan, Education Opportunities and more.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Finance, Industrial Engineering, CS - Software Engineering, or other relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Significant experience in e-commerce or digital marketing performing business planning, strategy, operations or managing digital / ecommerce teams.
• 5 years previous Credit Union experience; a significant plus. Must be able to work with Branch Manager in coordinating messages consistently in each office while assisting Branches in each community to use their uniqueness to their advantage.
• Experience with web analytics tools and using data to make decisions.
• Demonstrated experience with analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to use data to break down complex problems and formulate plans.
• Experience with ecommerce businesses and technologies involved including e-commerce platforms, web content management, product content management tools, and website traffic analytics platforms and tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interaction with leadership, peers, staff and vendors.
• Previous Management experience helpful.
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Photoshop, (Symitar System & Venus Control Suite-Daktronics Electronic Sign is a plus but not required).
• Must be able to work some evenings or weekends on occasion, be able to travel to all Credit Union offices and have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.