CDM Smith Manager, Finance and Administration in Great Falls, Montana
The Finance & Administration Manager will direct the finance, accounting, contract administration, cost estimating and pricing, procurement or project control functions for CDM Smiths' Federal Group to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as government regulations.
We would ideally like to fill this position in our Fairfax VA office but are open to this position working remotely.
• Acting as the operational finance liaison between corporate accounting and government compliance on all matters related to Federal Services Unit.
• Support corporate accounting during month-end close process including the preparation and tracking of key activities.
• Support government compliance in audit, cost submissions and any other requested items.
• Support project teams and accounting in revenue recognition and analyzing project financial performance on a monthly basis.
• Lead the financial, planning, and analysis activities for the business, including budget, forecast, and ad-hoc management reporting to FSU Management.
• Lead the development, tracking, and analysis of overheard rates including actual, forecast, and budget/target.
• Support Finance Director in ad-hoc requests and management reporting as requested.
• Perform other duties as required.
Manager, Finance and Administration
OPS - Finance
• Bachelor's degree.
• 10 years of related experience with at least 2 of those years in a supervisory or management capacity.
• Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
• At least 5+ years of federal/government contract experience, highly preferred.
• Previous federal/government contract forecasting & budgeting experience along with understanding federal government FAR compliance.
• Proficient in Oracle Finance; Oracle EPM or Hyperion
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
United States - Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No - We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to interact with senior leadership as well as all levels of staff.
• Requires excellent verbal and written skills. Requires the ability to oversee the concurrent preparation of complex projects involving close attention to detail, coordination with many levels of staff, and compliance with multiple externally imposed deadlines.
• Maintains strong familiarity with the firm’s contractual requirements and knowledge of company policies and procedures that implement government regulations applicable to contracts, cost estimating/pricing, procurement, financial considerations and good