Spectrum Healthcare Resources Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians in Great Falls, Montana
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Physical Therapist Assistant at Malmstrom AFB in Great Falls, MT. This contract position offers:
Opportunity to care for Military Families
Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Any state license accepted
The Position will have the following requirements:
- Graduation from a physical therapy assistant program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Assoc. (APTA)
- A current, valid State license in any one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the US Virgin Islands.
- At least 12 months experience within the last 36 months as a physical therapist asst.
- Experience in Sports or Orthopedic therapy preferred
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employer's Job# 2018-14443
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.