Admiral Beverage Corporation Pepsi Delivery Driver Trainee in Great Falls, Montana
ADMIRAL BEVERAGE BELIEVES IN INVESTING IN ITS PEOPLE, BUSINESS PARTNERS, AND COMMUNITIES, TO CONTINUALLY GROW AND OFFER THE BEST PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IN THE REGION. WITH THE STRENGTH OF A LARGE COMPANY COMBINED WITH A SMALL-TOWN, FRIENDLY, FAMILY-DRIVEN MINDSET; WE ARE HERE TO GROW WITH YOU. ADMIRAL OFFERS: COMPETITIVE WAGES, A FULL-SCALE BENEFIT PROGRAM INCLUDING HEALTH, DENTAL, AND VISION COVERAGE, 401(K) AND RETIREMENT PROGRAMS, PAID LEAVE AND HOLIDAYS, AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
CURRENT ADMIRAL BEVERAGE EMPLOYEES (EXCLUDING CONTRACTORS): PLEASE APPLY VIA YOUR INTERNAL WORKDAY ACCOUNT.
ADMIRAL BEVERAGE (DISTRIBUTOR OF PEPSI, MOUNTAIN DEW AND OTHER GREAT BEVERAGES) IS SEEKING A DELIVERY DRIVER TRAINEE FOR OUR GREAT FALLS LOCATION.
PRIMARY LOCATION:Great Falls, Montana
DRIVER TRAINEE: Attends the CDL training program to become a local delivery driver. Candidates provide excellent customer service to both store owners, and customers. Effectively resolves any complaints or discrepancies. Must have a valid driver s license, and meet company driver qualifications. Candidates must demonstrate a high level of accuracy, and ability to work without direct supervision. Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds. Work environment can be loud, employee is exposed to the outside weather conditions during deliveries, and exposed to airborne particles and fumes.
* Drives truck to deliver beverage product to customer's place of business in highway, rural and city street conditions in compliance with federal and state regulations.
* Works without direct supervision.
* Effectively resolves customer complaints.
* Records sales or delivers information on daily sales or delivery record.
* Operates computerized inventory and invoicing system.
* Operates hand trucks.
* Collects or picks up empty containers.
* Supervises truck loading and unloading and secures loads.
* Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
* Cleans inside of truck. Performs daily inspection and routine fluid, air and oil maintenance on truck.
* Wears Company provided uniform and presents a professional image to customers and the work place.
* Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!","value":"
ADMIRAL BEVERAGE BELIEVES IN INVESTING IN ITS PEOPLE, BUSINESS PARTNERS, AND COMMUNITIES, TO CONTINUALLY GROW AND OFFER THE BEST PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IN THE REGION
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity of thought, perspective and background. We are committed to building and maximizing individual contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please visit help.baiworks.com/files/EEO_Is_The_Law.pdf
Employer's Job# R001384
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement..