Great Falls Clinic Physician - Emergency Medicine - Part-Time/Per Diem in Great Falls, Montana
The Great Falls Clinic is a progressive, physician-led healthcare leader—and we think living a good life is just as important as building a career. Our comprehensive care facilities are headquartered in Great Falls, Montana—an exceptionally safe, affordable town surrounded by three mountain ranges.
The Great Falls Clinic is seeking a part-time/as needed Emergency Medicine Physician to join a respected and successful growing critical care hospital with occasional coverage needs.
· Employed or 1099 available
· Single coverage 10 am – 10 pm
· 1-3 shifts needed per month
· Scheduled 6 am – 6 pm, rotating days or nights
· Averaging 25 patients per day
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
· Competitive wage
· Travel assistance
· Paid license
· Malpractice and tail coverage available
ABOUT GREAT FALLS, MT
· Ideally situated on the high plains along Montana’s Rocky Mountain Front Range at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun Rivers
· A cost of living below the national average
· Average commute is under 12 minutes
· Pleasant summers with warm, mostly sunny days and cool nights
· Frequent chinook winds that bring warm winds from the Pacific coast
· Nationally ranked public schools and two accredited colleges
· Equidistant from Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Bozeman, and Missoula
· Boasts four genuine seasons and big blue skies over 300 days a year
· An international airport with direct daily flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Seattle and more
· Dominated by agriculture, outdoor adventure including, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water/snow skiing, rock/ice climbing, boating, off-road motorsports, and big game hunting.
· Farmers’ markets, symphonies, concerts in the park, charming small towns, and a state steeped in Native America history and culture.
If you would like to balance working in a busy, forward-thinking hospital, with living in a recreational paradise, please contact Tahnee Peppenger at 406-771-3105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.