Centene Corporation Project Manager IV in Great Falls, Montana
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Plan, organize, monitor, and oversee complex projects utilizing cross functional teams to deliver defined requirements and meet company strategic objectives. Assist in training and perform duties as the Lead Project Manager.
• Manage the full project life cycle, including review of various sources to assess requirements, creation of project plans and schedules, obtaining and managing resources, managing budget, and facilitating project execution, deployment and closure
• Utilize corporate and industry standard project management tools and techniques to effectively manage projects. Assist with establishment and maintenance of corporate project management methodology and other department procedures
• Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues lists and risk management plans
• Provide leadership and effectively communicate project status to all stakeholders and external agencies
• Negotiate with project stakeholders to identify resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks
• Coordinate cross-functional meetings with various functional areas to meet overall stakeholder expectations and company’s objectives
• Provide functional and technical knowledge across multiple business and technical areas.
• Monitor the creation of all project deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards including design documents, test plans, training materials, and operations documentation.
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
7+ years of project management experience with departmental specific projects.
Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
Proficient with MS-Office applications.
Healthcare experience; managed care experience preferred.
License/Certification: PMP certification preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Project Manager IV
LOCATION: Great Falls, Montana