Northern Montana Hospital C.N.A. - NMCC - F/T ($2,500 Sign-On Bonus) - Nursing in Havre, Montana
C.N.A. - NMCC - F/T ($2,500 Sign-On Bonus) - Nursing Under the supervision of the charge nurse and Team Manager, the CNA administers nursing care to residents in accordance with a specific care plan devised for each individual resident according to Nurse Aide Guidelines. The CNA supports the mission and nursing philosophy of Northern Montana Care Center.
1) High school graduation or equivalent preferred.
2) Certified Nurses Aide by the State of Montana.
3) Current Basic Life Support (BLS).
4) Ability to interpret and apply verbal and written instructions.
5) Provide a current phone number.
6) Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
7) Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 or willing to fill out an exemption form.
Health, dental, life, and FLEX/HSA benefits available with 403-b option.
Salary is commensurate with up to 10 years of experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Additional Information
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Other
Hourly Wage: $15.26 - $17.26 per/hour
Ref Code: 2022-127 Contact Information
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501
Apply Onlinefor C.N.A. - NMCC - F/T ($2,500 Sign-On Bonus)