MY CANVAS AUTO Estimator II in HAVRE, Montana
My Canvas Auto is seeking an experience individual who would like to join a great team! We are looking for a Body Shop Estimator who is responsible for estimating and pricing vehicle parts, body shop equipment and other related services to determine extent of structural, body, mechanical or interior damage. This position requires the ability to work with other office personal, insurance agents and shop owner, in order to provide accurate estimates of costs while maintaining customer satisfaction. Good customer relations is a must.
This is full-time position for someone who wants to work from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Wages are $14.00 - $18.00 an hour, and are dependant on experience. PTO becomes available after one full year of employment.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Inspecting damaged vehicles
- Preparing estimate record
- Forwarding reports to insurance companies
- Consulting guide books for repair costs
- Determining what should be charged for repair work.
- Taking pictures of damage and VIN information
- Examining all of the vehicle for damage including crawling underneath
- Learn how to sell auto parts inventory on Ebay of other online sites.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
We are a family owned shop which gives us the ability to provide flexible working hours so that you can take time off to take care for a family member, or attends your children's school functions.
If you are interested, please fill out a generic application at Job Service Havre and email it to . Please feel free to reach out to Lue at (406) 265-5676 if you have any questions.